Thursday, April 9, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdaY to Me!!!

haha^^ its my big day today...very hapi tat 12am my huzmate sang bday song to me!! so glad dey rmb my bday!! hehe^^ after tat my godsis fon me den i talk on the fon....so surprise was my classmates come my huz bring cake along!! so surprise coz i tot goin out supper wit dem wan ma...coz b4 tat dey fon me said tat wil goin out for supper so i changed my cloth n get ready to go out....haha^^ reali reali hapi!! haha thanks to my classmates help me do face cake mask n hair mask ya!!! especially ROY!! u muz rmb o when ur bday time....!!i wil help u wit cake mask too......my classmates was so crazy n high....so paiseh tat 1 of my huzmate slep d but the huz full of my classmates voice....
haha...bout 1.30am dey went back d.....i start to clean n mop the floor which get cream....wahaha...1st time midnite mop floor....after i go bath n wash my hair.....haha...bout 3am oni i get to sleep...althou is late but i very hapi n its my memorable day!!! 21st bday reali diff!!!

hehe^^i did repair bicycle by myself for mann...haha^^ lucky can use it back d...no need waste mann $$ to go repair lo.....wah din knoe tat my 21st bday i did alots of things tat i have not done b4 for my bday!!!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

1 comment:

-karen- tan said...

Yada Yada..

Update lehhh!! Always come in with "Happy Birthday to me"!!

lolxxx.. *joiking*