Friday, March 27, 2009

Prince^^

fuuu....at last got a bit time to rest...can feel sum space for me d....i reali "pui fuk'' myself tat i 1week din go out eat dinner d....alwiz tao pao at room eat oni....while eatin dinner plus doin assignment....haha....i'm the person muz go out everyday...if stay at room/house 1day i sure sick wan....lucky tat day juz headache n i faster eat panadol..if not i sure cant giv my report to my fren d....pass few weeks alwiz busy and no time to rest....n last week early day 3sth 5sth oni slep den 8am need wake up....hopefuli i can handle it....now juz left press conference and all presentation....but the most stress part is emc presentation!

hehe...tis mornin very hapi coz i dream my prince....haha...so sweet of him in my dream...hmm..i think i watch too much love movie d lo...but most suprise part is he.....haha....*secret* althou is nth special but i reali cant believe i dream him eh! hopefuli 1day the scene wil come true....^^

hmm...need continue design poster for pr d.....gtg bye!

No comments: