Monday, March 23, 2009

Stressssssss..............

i dunno y recently i alwiz feel lik crying....i not sure wat the problem....izit i'm too stress of assignment? i alwiz cry in my room....got once i sudenli go into class cried....so embaress tat my classmate saw it...but i juz cant control my tears tat flow down on my check....=(```

was wondering izit i reali cant study d? sumtimes i reali feel lik givin up my studies....very very stress....mayb is juz 1of the way to let go my stress is cry....

*god pls bless me and pray for me tat i can b more strong and study well....
tq god...hope god wil alwiz accompany me....

1 comment:

THE BLOGGER said...

YEahh.. no worries! once awhile it's okie to release out all ur stress.. u'll be fine when those tough periods gone by the wind.
take care k! and and dont ever give up!*Jia You*